tandem Index du Forum

tandem Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Ios App Network Error

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tandem Index du Forum -> Place publique -> La gazette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elstomaimo
Sociable

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Ios App Network Error Répondre en citant

Facebook Ios App Network Error
> DOWNLOAD

You can not post a blank message. It looks like nothing was found at this location. White-Collar WOOHOO!. Radio. 2014/02 Taipei. 2010/04 Kuala Lumpur. Adding many items to a list . The following is the case: The BundleIdentifier and BundleURLName match. Interestingly I am able to log in, but encounter this error attempting to share. 2010 . But still, what causes a 'FBErrorLoginFailedOrCancelled' error? It's still very general and doesn't say anything about what causes that error. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 10 '14 at 7:14 Kyle Clegg 26.2k23112122 add a comment up vote 1 down vote This approach worked for me. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. 2007/09 Taipei. 2012 . Oops! That page can’t be found. Mahjong. The Operation. The app is still in Sandbox mode The app is disabled in the Facebook Settings (device's settings -> Facebook -> Allow These Apps To Use Your Account). At the moment most of the testers don't have this bug (anymore), but the error remains on an iPod (where the app isn't listed in 'Allow These Apps To Use Your Account' either). –saltandpepper Jun 12 '13 at 7:18 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I was figuring out the reason of this error for a long time as far as I work with old iOS 5.0 for bigger devices coverage. Radio Awards . Oct 21, 2012 7:06 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Seb998, Seb998 Nov 2, 2012 3:45 AM in response to David Press Level 1 (0 points) Nov 2, 2012 3:45 AM in response to David Press Yea got the same issue with FB app on my iPhone 5. –saltandpepper May 17 '13 at 9:37 7 In my case, this error happened because the app was in Sandbox mode, and the test account I was using wasn't a developer or admin of the app. Finally i read here that this issue is only wen i am using wifi. A Day in the Life of&. Concerts. This provides me with my FB updates but then I have to reconnect to wifi again.I have gone to Apple support and applied all router configuration settings - none solved the problemI have uninstalled and reinstalled FB - no successI upgraded my router firmware - no successneedless to say, all of the above goes with lots of rebooting and "fogetting netword" and re-connection to my wifi network.I am a very big fan of Apple - but slowly loosing patients, afterall, it's been more than 2 months and countless hours of my time. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Oct 20, 2012 1:37 PM Reply Helpful (6) Reply options Link to this post by David Press,Helpful David Press Oct 21, 2012 7:23 AM in response to Roshanalex Level 1 (10 points) Oct 21, 2012 7:23 AM in response to Roshanalex Does not help. 2009/02 Macau 5a02188284
how to hack a id on facebookfacebook signs for chathow to look at a private facebook pagehow to open my suspended facebook accountiphone facebook app news feed most recentlarge facebook like iconfacebook chat list too longfacebook like count jshello kitty f r facebook chathow to uninstall facebook for iphone app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tandem Index du Forum -> Place publique -> La gazette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange